Bubla.io Terms of Service
- By playing Bubla.io, you agree with the collection of basic data, including:
- E-mail address
- IP address
- PayPal e-mail address
- In-game purchases and coin purchases
- This data is stored for reference only, and to be used in support situations where any of the data might be required to solve it.
- Any data mentioned in point a can only be viewed by Bubla.io administrators, and will never be shared with any third parties.
- Your password is stored using a strong encryption method, and cannot be viewed by anyone, including administrators.
- Your e-mail address will never be shared by any third parties, nor will it be used to send unwanted e-mails.
- Only one account is allowed per user. Any other accounts are no longer considered valid as per the Terms of Service, and are allowed to be deleted when found.
- Accounts registered with an invalid e-mail address are no longer considered valid as per the Terms of Service. This means that support cannot be given if required.
- Your account is to only be used by you. Any notice of account sharing, trading, giving away or any action that has someone else use your account, can result in the termination of said account. In such a situation, we shall not offer any refunds.
- We do not support the transfer of accounts or any in-game content. This includes the currencies used by Bubla.io, its skins and its boosts.
- Password changes and username changes are only permitted with a valid e-mail address.
- Official giveaways can be found on the Bubla.io client or Discord server. Any giveaway that is not hosted through either of these sources is considered fake and not supported by Bubla.io.
- Any attempt at using names that cause the game to not function properly will result in the termination of your account, and a permanent IP ban.
- Any attempt at obtaining coins, loot points, skins or boosts using illegal methods will result in the termination of your account, and a permanent IP ban.
- When using the global chat, make sure to follow these rules:
- Write only in English
- Do not offend your fellow players.
- Do not spam.
- Do not swear excessively.
- Do not bully players.
- Do not advertise.
- Failure in doing so might and/or will result in the termination of your account.
- Do not spam a player with requests after they’ve denied them, nor do you bother them with excessive messaging and similar behaviour. If this is reported, we are allowed to block you from the social platform.
- Play Bubla.io the way it is intended. Utilising glitches and/or hacks could result in the termination of your account, and a possible IP ban.
- Glitches and/or hacks found can be reported to email@example.com.
- Do not attempt to connect to our game servers through a program that is not the official Bubla.io client. If this is noticed, it will result in the termination of your account and a permanent IP ban.
- Any purchase made in Bubla.io is final. There is no refund policy for any in-game items that are not coins and timed items.
- Purchases made through PayPal or PaySafeCard are finalised via Jats GmbH.
- In case of payment errors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are allowed to terminate your account if a payment you have made is charged back without our permission.
- Payments made for an account through fake information will result in the termination of said account.
- A PayPal account is allowed to be used to purchase items and/or currency on multiple accounts if said accounts are owned by different players.
- Bubla.io charges in euros. The value of this currency changes on a daily basis, so the conversion to the currency of your country is not set.
- The purchase of timed items, such as boosts, are subject to a refund policy of a maximum of 24 hours. Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
- Purchases made via PayPal are subject to a 72 hour refund policy. Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
- PayPal purchases can only be refunded when none of the purchased items have been used. Example: A purchase of 30000 coins needs to remain in your account when you request the refund.
- Any copyrighted material we own, such as skins and game assets, are considered property of Bubla.io and Jats GmbH. Therefore, usage of such content with the purpose of making profit will be considered a copyright violation, and may result in legal action with a possible fine.
- Editing our material with the purpose of reusing it with profitable intent will be considered a copyright violation, and may result in legal action with a possible fine.
- As of the current revision date, some of our in-game content is not owned by Bubla.io. These include the following:
- Fighter (skin)
- Hulk (skin)
- Dog (skin)
- Volleyball (skin)
- Burnman (skin)
- These skins will be replaced over time, and this document will be revised accordingly with each change.
By playing Bubla.io, you agree to our Terms of Service. These may be revised at any time, without further notice.
Last revision date: 28-04-2018
© Bubla.io 2018
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.